Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher from the blog Tense for a Reason. It's long so we'll do it in two parts. She stole it from The Coffee Table. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
Sure.....it is my house! And sometimes as I walk past an open window, I wave; in case anyone is looking.

24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
I would be a cat because they are lazy and they get to lay around and do nothing all day. I would not catch mice, however.

25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
Since I would never date anyone (I am married after all) I won't pick.

26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
This is a hard one but I think I would have to pick that I would rather be deaf.

27. Do you have any special talents?
I have to say that I am a darn good caregiver since that is what I do. And just ask my hubby and grand kids and they would tell you I do it well.

28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Close the door and put my keys on the counter.

29. Do you like horror or comedy?
Comedy

30. Are you missing anyone?
Yes...my mom who died 6 years ago, my best friend who died 4 years ago, and the man who used to reside in my husbands body (he had a stroke in September and is just not the same anymore)

31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
I do not want to live when I am old.

32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
Wow....I used to say my husband but not anymore (see above) SO  now I guess it would be me

33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
Elvis Presley and have him sing to me everyday

34. What did you dream last night?
The same dream I always have when I am stressed....that I am at work at the hospital and I have neglected my patients all shift...what the heck does this dream mean?

35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Ice skating

36. Are you named after anyone?
Yep named after my mom. Pauline

37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?


38. Non alcoholic drink?
Recently it has been screwdrivers.
39. Have you ever been in love?
Most assuredly

40. Do you sing in the shower?
No but I cry in the shower

41. Have you ever been arrested?
Not yet

42. What is your favorite Holiday?
Thanksgiving

43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
If I could afford it I would....I would like a face lift, a boob lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction

44. Have you ever caught a fish?
Nope

6 comments:

  1. love your #23:) same answer with #24. happy a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stoppin in from sunday stealing!

    I'm a caregiver too.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting answers. I like number 23, made me chuckle! Sorry to hear about your husband's stroke!

    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your husband. I took care of my mom for years before she passed away at age 55 from complications from Lupus and Rheumatoid Arthritis.

    The Vintage Recipe Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. "And sometimes as I walk past an open window, I wave; in case anyone is looking." - LOVE it!

    My husband has always felt that he didn't want to live when he was old, and at the ripe old age of 33, I'm starting to agree. We began dating when I was 16, and I can't imagine life without him...in body or in spirit as you said. It must be very difficult and I wish I had some wise words of support for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would not catch mice either!

    Hugs to you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!