Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Daybook

FOR TODAY

November 3, 2011

Outside My Window...
It is dark and cold.....only 27* Winter will soon be here

I am thinking...
About how much I don't like winter. I hope it goes by fast and isn't very cold with very little snow this year

I am thankful for...
My family


From the kitchen...
I have cooked a lot lately. I recently made chicken and noodles for the first time in ages. Tonight though only hamburger helper (sigh)

I am wearing...
sweats and a tee shirt. Almost time for bed

I am creating...
Space in the house....learning to let go of STUFF

I am going...
CRAZY!!!!!! Every day I think this is the day I will wake up and things will be normal again.

I am reading...
mostly on my Nook.....cannot remember the name of the current book and too lazy to go find out

I am hoping...
for Hope! and Change! and Security

I am hearing...
the TV that Richard is watching while I wait for him to want to go to bed.

Around the house...
I will be cleaning and getting ready for Thanksgiving

One of my favorite things...
having my family over for the Thanksgiving meal

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
Darian goes to a lock-in and I need to go to the store

1 comment:

  1. It was sad to read back on your posts. I'm sorry for all that your going through. I will start saying prayers. It sounds like your faced with many changes. I hope things improve.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!