Saturday, November 5, 2011

Darian


Darian, my 13 year old grandson, went to a Lock In (I don't know why they call it that because they weren't locked in...they drove around all night to different venues) last night. We dropped him off at the church at 6:30 for a bus trip to Wichita, a town about 60miles from us. It is actually not a town but a huge city. When I picked him up at 6 a.m. (yeah, early, I know) he had not slept at all but had a blast. They went ice skating, bowling, rode go-carts, played racquetball and had church activities with a huge number of other kids. He came home and crawled into bed and it is almost noon and he is still there. Sweet dreams Darian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!