Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tidbits From the beginning of March

FOR TODAY


Outside my window...
the sky is inky black but there are some twinkling stars. The temperature has dropped to 40F after a glorious 62F today. But, the weatherman says it will only get up to 40F tomorrow and we will have a brief taste of winter once again. These are the days after winter and before spring that I don't like.

I am thinking...
Why do I keep wishing that spring would get here. I am only wishing away my life. I should be thinking what a glorious day this was and be happy with that.

I am thankful for...
Girl Scout Cookies.....I ate a whole box of Carmel Delights all by myself last night as I was reading!


From the kitchen...
Papa went to Long John Silvers tonight and that is all the action the kitchen saw today. Maybe I will get back to cooking again someday

I am wearing...
still my jeans and my Pleasantview 5 Star T-shirt

I am creating...
I have been working on cleaning up the pictures in my Picasa account and I hope to start creating some digital scrapbook pages for the grand kids (hint, hint, Heather_

I am going...
to bed soon. I have a headache, and a neck ache and my eyes hurt.

I am reading...
Still reading Life, Love, and a Polar Bear Tattoo....I am slow! I am too busy to read nowadays

I am hoping...
spring comes soon....see, there I go doing it again.

I am hearing...
CNN from the other room. How much news can a man watch???

Around the house...
I haven't done much of anything. Today I did think that it would soon be time to start to clean out the flower beds. As if I need something else to do.

One of my favorite things...
is seeing members of my family. And today I saw and visited with my niece Debbi and saw my brother Chuck and sis-in-law Pam. Was good to visit with them all.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
this is my four day to work weekend and I don't plan any further ahead than that.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.....
that is me catching a nap on the couch and some smart Alec kid with a camera.


1 comment:

  1. I can teach you how to Digi Scrap it is easy and it is lots of fun almost as fun or maybe more fun than paper scraping!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!