Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine Love Juice

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day....We thought we would do something besides boring boxed Valentines.
I bought a case of water and packages of Hawaiian Punch Mix, some red wrapping paper and downloaded the other things from a blog that I follow TaterTots and Jello. Then Harley And I got busy with scissors, ribbon, and double sided tape and made these cute bottles of "love juice" for her to take to school tomorrow for Valentines Day......
Aren't they the cutest!

1 comment:

  1. Love them. Love that the picture is of the one to Ivan :-) Great idea and I know Harley will remember making these forever!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!