Friday, December 10, 2010

Holidailies Day Number one for me.....

Holidailies is a website that you can find here. It offers
prompts so that people can update their blogs daily starting on December 6 and
lasts until January 5th, 2011.
So I am going to try to follow along....
I am going to catch up today
December 6....My name is Paula and this is my blog :Paula's Place.
December 7.....Guilty pleasures
Oh my do I have some guilty pleasures.
1. Sour cream and potato chips
2. egg nog (and I might add something to it)
3. White chocolate with peppermints pieces.
December 8th
Childhood holiday traditions that you are happy not to follow as an adult
I am happy not to have to go to Grandma's house anymore.
I didn't like that mean old lady.
But alas she is no longer with us so I should not speak badly of the
deceased.
December 9
The strangest thing in the room
Hmmmmm does that mean this room.
The strangest thing in this room is him.
You know....him.
That boy that is sleeping behind me.
He is strange.
But he is ours.
And I love him.
So there.
December 10
Religion in the holiday season
Well, now.....
I believe in God.
I believe in Jesus.
I do believe he was born on Christmas Day
So I think that religion in the holiday season is okay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!