Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Best Place Ever to Buy School clothes

I am not made out of money.
And I certainly don't have one of those trees growing out back with money hanging on it.
When my grand daughter arrived here, she did not have anything to wear.
I went on the hunt and found that clothes for little girls are
cheaply made
expensive
not fit to wear (if bought used)
So what is a granny like me to do.
EBAY to the rescue.
The above pictures are some of the clothes that I purchased this year for Harley to start school.
And you know what she came home and said today?

"The girls at school want to know where I get my clothes cause I have the cutest things."

Way to go granny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!