Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunday Stealing


The Trivia About Me Meme

Want to play along.....join in here








Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Astrid Paramita. She states that she stole it at BubbleBoo. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!



Sunday Stealing: The Trivia About Me Meme



Opening…



Do you get regular massages?
Nope, I do not like massages.....I have a pretty large personal space!



Do you have an answering machine?
Yes I do



What cuss word do you use the most?
Unfortunatley.......God damn it....and f*** if I am really wanting to make a point



Are you underweight or overweight?
Undertall is what I really like to say. Even though I am 5'10"



Can you see your veins?
nope......and no one can ever stick them for a blood draw or an IV either



Favorite…



Soap?
Like in opera? I like All My Children......bar soap? Never use it.



Fruit?
I lust after fresh pinneapple



Kind of red meat?
Any kind of red meat will do as long as it is cooked and not bloody. I am an All-American girl



Fish?
I love all fish



Candy bar?
Snickers



Have You Ever…



Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
Oh many more times than I care to admit. Especially with a carton of sour cream



Eaten lobster?
Love it!



Climbed a mountain?
A few.....



Been skydiving?
Never!!!! And have no desire



Been water skiing?
Once and almost drowned...not my thing. I'd rather float down the Lazy River



Do You…



Wish you could change something about your life?
Sure. Several things. I'd start with retiring tomorrow. And then I would finish all these damn home impovement projects I have.



Like your nose?
Well it IS my nose. And I wouldn't have plastic surgery. But I really don't like it



Like salt and vinegar chips?
not particularly



Eat salsa?
Love it. And I made my own and froze it this past summer. Got it a tad too spicey but hasn't stopped us from eating it



Own a boat?
Nope



What Is…



A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Well I am a nurse so I can think of many...blood in the stool, lumps where they don't belong, yellow skin, blue skin, chest pain....need I go on?



Your most macho trait?
I don't think I have any macho traits. Wait, I am pretty good at keeping up with the boys when I am drinking beer



The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
These past 30 with my dear husband



Your most embarrassing thoughts?
Oh my.....don't think this is the place to put those.



Your most shameful moment?
I can remember once as a nursing student when I mispronounced Dr Didlo's name.....



This/That…



Bath/Shower?
Shower



Markers/Crayons?
Markers



Pens/Pencils?
Pens



Jelly/Cream Cheese?
Cream Cheese



Bagel/Toast?
Bagel



Finish…



My greatest weakness is…
I am so impatient



I wish I was…
RETIRED




Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
Skydive
Bungee jump
Eat mice or rats
(well maybe for a million dollars, I would do all three)



The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
Crocodile



Firsts…



Credit card you had?
Visa



Loan you got was for?
House



Paycheck was for how much?
gads.....that was too long ago to remember



Time you had stitches?
after the birth of my first son......and he wasn't a C-section!!!



Time you went to the hospital for something?
Car wreck when my oldest brother was driving and flipped the car



Lasts…



List everything you ate in the last 24 hours?
Cheese sandwich
Spam sandwich
Cheeseburger and Fries from Wendy's
Chocolate Frosty from Wendy's
(Man my diet sucks.....S.U.C.K.S)



Last thing you used a credit card for?
That would be for the trip we took to Mexico in 2006
I don't use credit cards anymore




What was your job previous to the one you have now?
I worked in an Insurance office



Last thing you celebrated?
my husband's birthday last week



Last time you were at a sports bar?
Oh wow....that was a lot of years ago...





8 comments:

  1. Undertall!!!!! Ya, that's me too. Great answer.

    My Sunday Stealing is posted. Hope you can stop by to visit and view.

    HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Didlo. Oh my. Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping up with boys drinking beer is a great trait! :) Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. After 30 years you still refer to him as your "dear husband." How romantic, and how wonderful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Undertall...I forgot about that one...

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-cuss-word-do-you-use-most.html
    Be sure to join us for Monday Meyhem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impatience is also a weakness of mine. I love salsa but I have yet to make my own. Maybe I'll try this summer. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your first time in the hospital was birth. I didn't flip the car it flipped itself

    ReplyDelete
  8. "I can remember once as a nursing student when I mispronounced Dr Didlo's name....."

    Hahahahahaha!!! OMG that made me spit my soda on the screen!! ROFL

    That's funny! hehehe OMG you must have just died on the spot.

    On the other hand, that has probably happened to him more times that he cares to admit.... hahahaha

    OMG I'd change my name if I was him. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!