Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off blogger named Flea from the blog Flea's World. She states that she stole it at Warty Mammal. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Join us here





Cheers to all of us thieves!



Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme



Foods which disgust the crap out of me:

The only one that I can think of are Breaded Tomatoes...why would anyone want to put something that looks like that into their mouth is beyond me.



TV show I loathe:
Oprah Winfrey......that woman is so stuck on herself and how good she is that I cannot stand to watch her. And I USED to be a fan.



Movie I loathe:
I don't watch movies so there are not any that I loathe. One of the things about movies that I DO loathe however are movies that are filled with the word fu**. Not necessary!



Music genres I loathe:
Rap music



Magazine which annoys me:
'O'



Makes me cranky at restaurant:
Kids that are crying or running around the restaurant....and parents who let them



Makes me cranky in public:
Kids who are not minding and parents who aren't making them (I think there is a theme here)



Makes me cranky in general:
Kids! And believe me, I love the ones that I have. But they can make me cranky



Pisses me off at home:
Fights over video games. The counter piled with dirty dishes (and I have spent the evening at work) the toilet seat left up



Pisses me off at work:
People who call in on a regular basis and nothing is done about it. Staff that don't care for the elders. Why work in a nursing home if you don't like cranky old people????



Pisses me off in general:
The attitude of the young people of today



Makes me impatient at home:
People not doing what I ask, as soon as I ask.



Makes me impatient at work:
Same as above



Makes me impatient in public:
People talking on their cell phones



Celebrity I hate:
Oprah



Music artist I hate:
Don't think there are any that I hate



I could care less about:
Tiger Woods sex life....he is famous because he is a golfer....his sex life has nothing to do with that!



Annoys the crap out of me weekdays:
Having to go to work...can't wait to retire!



Annoys the crap out of me weekends:
Having to work every other weekend



Blogger's habit that annoys you:
Anonymous  comments



Feature on your blog you hate:
My lack of ideas on what to blog about...



Movie star you despise:
Can't think of one



Politician that you hate:
I don't know that I hate him but I am over Obama and all the promises he made and his lack of being able to admit that he isn't going to be able to make all those changes (an No, I am not a Republican....but a Democrat who did not vote for him)



10 comments:

  1. Aah! Oprah Winfrey. I could have added her to my list.

    I've seen her show while in the States and to be honest it made me laugh - she is irritating in the extreme and reminds me of Piers Morgan.

    And breaded tomatoes sound disgusting!

    :0)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes....we agree on so many things. I am certainly in agreement with your statement about Oprah being 'stuck on herself'!!! [and the same with Ellen DeGeneres] And the "F" word...that too I loathe, in fact I mentioned it myself today...cuss words in general. And Rap music. And kids....

    Mine's posted here --Can you join me today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on Oprah. The woman definitely needs to get over herself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People are so rude on their cell phones in public. Like we care about their lives.
    Have a great Sunday.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/do-ya-wanna-own-part-of-google.html

    Join us for Monday Mayhem"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so with you on Oprah. And I used to like her too! Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am with you on a lot of things. But the one I am the most with you is the attitude of young people today. Grrr

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely over Oprah. I am more than happy to see her show go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oprah should have made my list as well. Actually a lot of your answers could have made it to my list. Great answers! =) lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed in because I didn't want to be "Anonymous"
    Oprah sux as does the other Obammie

    ReplyDelete
  10. great list and I don't watch Oprah!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!