Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday Nine


1. If you live where you get winter weather, do you prefer your Christmas to be white? If you never see snow, do you wish for it?

I DO live where there is winter weather. And if I got to chose, I would chose
NEVER to see snow!

2. How many holiday cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway?

All the cards that I received this year came from those I hadn't sent cards to.
I didn't send out a single Christmas card. So.......
Merry Christmas

3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else?

I plan to be at my cousin's house....

4. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose?

Hmmm...nope don't think I have ever done that. But I would surely attempt it if the situation ever arises

5. Tell us about a gift that you either bought or made for someone else that you wanted for yourself!

Most of the gifts that I buy I want for myself. That is how I shop

6. What chores do you have left for the holidays?

I have some shopping yet to do. I have ALL the gifts to wrap. And I have a dinner to cook.

7. If you could buy one gift for yourself where money was not an obstacle, what would it be?

I would send myself and my family all to the Caribbean for Christmas

8. What is one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions?

We get into the car, with a thermos of hot chocolate, and go see Christmas lights.

9. If you could give a fellow blogger a holiday gift, which would it be and what would you give them?

I would give them the gift of blogging ideas...seems like that is something I am always running out of.

3 comments:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!