Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 8 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving


Today, my grandkids and I are going to work on making a Thanksgiving
Banner to hang on the fireplace for Thanksgiving.
Yesterday we were out shopping and I couldn't believe how Thanksgiving
is mostly forgotten by the retailers. Christmas is everywhere.
I love Thanksgiving!
It is my favorite holiday.
So today I will sort through the scrapbook paper
and try to find what we need to make a banner
for Thanksgiving.
And while we work on it, we will talk about all the
things we are blessed with
and what we have to be thankful for.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know, it's sad that Thanksgiving is so overlooked now. It used to be that Christmas wasn't even a part of the picture until after everyone had their last piece of pumpkin pie.

    Last year, to my horror, before Christmas all the isles were condensed and Walmart had all of their Valentine's Day candy on display. Too rushed for me, way too rushed.

    Hope you found everything for your banner. I just love banners.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!