Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 25 of 30 Days of Thanksgiving

This picture was taken of our family
last year at Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my family.
It has been a stressful time for all of us.
Word came yesterday about the father-in-law of my two nieces being
on a ventilator at our local hospital and will not live/
We are all very sad for his family.

My brother is well and coming home Saturday.
We are thankful for his recovery.
We are thankful for Pam's successful surgery last month.
We are thankful we can all be together tomorrow.
God Bless this family

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and yours the most blessed of days as we break bread with friends and family or spend our time as a volunteer with any one of the numerous charities in need of our time and talents.

    Peace, plenty, prosperity - my wish for the United States of America.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!