Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today I am Thankful for.....


Here it is the first day of November.
The beginning of one of my favorite months.
Well, besides summer, that is.
I love November.
I love it because this is the month that I will
get together with most of my family.

But today is the first day of my 30 days of Thanksgiving Challenge.
And I am here to tell you what I am thankful for today.
I am thankful for the extra hour of sleep
I will get tonight because of Daylight Saving Time.
An whole extra hour of sleep.
Can you think of anything you are thankful for today.
If so....click on the picture below.

1 comment:

  1. You have a very charming blog..I've enjoyed my visit! I'm also very thankful for the extra hour of sleep this morning.
    Thanks for your visit to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!