Monday, September 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY.....
September 28, 2009

Outside my window...
The sun is shining brightly but it is cool at 67F. You can feel fall in the air.

I am thinking...
That I will soon be leaving for another day of work.

I am thankful for...
the fact that my deputy sheriff son was home sleeping when the shooting took place in his county.

From the kitchen...
Not much cooking has been going on.....I am not in the mood

I am wearing...
My usual on Mondays....scrubs

I am creating...
space!

I am going...
I am going to get the pool put away this week if it is the last thing I do.

I am reading...
Harvesting the Heart...Jodi Piccoult

I am hoping...
today goes by without a hitch.

I am hearing...
All my Children in the background

Around the house...
I am tackling the enormous amount of clothes we have accumulated.

One of my favorite things...
is sitting outside and enjoying the cool weather; even if I prefer summer.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.....Parent/teacher conference on Thursday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!