Friday, September 25, 2009

Saturday Nine





1. If you could have named yourself, which name would you have chosen, and why?
I always wanted my name to be Connie....I just thought it sounded better than Paula.

2. If you could relive a year in your life, what age would it be, and why?
I would do 40 again....my kids were 20 and 16 and I hadn't yet discovered how they can break your heart.

3. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why?
I wish that I could have met my friend Nanne sooner and that she was still alive.

4. If you could have dated one person in your past that you did not date, who would it be, and why?
Whoa.....I just don't think I will go there.

6. If you had the opportunity to live in another country, which one would it be, and why? If you choose NOT to live in another country, why do you want to stay in your current country?
I would not live in another country....there is not another country like the USA.

7. If you could choose your dream job, what would it be, and why?
I would like to be a landscape designer.....what would be better than working all day outside?

8. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (other than riches) what would it be, and why?
I would wish all of my family would be in the best of health.

9. If you could meet two blogger friends (you may choose more, if you wish) who would they be?
I would like to meet Nurseexec......we could talk for days about our jobs.
And I would like to meet Budweiser......just so he could keep me laughing.

4 comments:

  1. yeah your right, Bud cracks me up all the time too. great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to meet you too! Happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you about the USA, there are some many different cultures and climates here. You have the mountains, the oceans and deserts. You have Puritans of New England, Southern, the Southwest cultures and all that is in-between, why do you need to live in another country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Health for your family is a great wish! Thanks for the shout. You'd keep laughing as well...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!