Monday, August 24, 2009

The simpleWoman's Daybook






FOR TODAY

August 24, 2009

Outside my window...
is a beautiful, sunny day. The temp is only 70F with just a slight breeze. Enough to make my flag wave.

I am thinking...
today was a great day for the first day of school

I am thankful for...
the public school system


From the kitchen...
today will be fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob

I am wearing...
jeans, black V neck tee with a white tee under...

I am creating...
a plan in my head for the rest of this wonderful day

I am going...
to the nursing home soon for an inservice on dementia

I am reading...
the Robert Ludlum book posted in my upper left corner...it is big...I will be reading it for sometime to come.

I am hoping...
the kids have a great first day of school

I am hearing...
blessed silence.

Around the house...
I am going to work outside today

One of my favorite things...
The beginning of the school year

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I am off today and tomorrow...work on Wednesday (unless I am on the jury)
off Thursday, work Friday and then the weekend off

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Harley and Darian first day of School 2009/2010

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed school starting too. To me it's the beginning of fall for some reason. I hope you are having a lovely week. I am coming over for dinner :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm newbie in Internet, can you give me some useful links? I know only about Yahoo [url=http://yahoo.com]Yahoo[/url] http://yahoo.com Yahoo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!