Monday, August 31, 2009

The simple Woman's Daybook





FOR TODAY ...
August 31, 2009

Outside my window...
The sky is overcast and it is a cool 69F. It feels like fall is in the air.
I am thinking...
that summer didn't last near long enough, but then I think that every year.

I am thankful for...
what I have.

From the kitchen......
yesterday we used some of our tomato harvest and made salsa..a bit warm but ever so good


I am wearing...

what I wear on Mondays...my scrubs

I am creating...
a storage area for the things I need to move out of the house.

I am going...
to work soon.

I am reading...
Well I gave up for now on Robert Ludlum...just too deep. So I am reading two books:
'Gift from the Sea' by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
and
'Small Vices' by Robert B Parker

I am hoping...
that I can get this deep cleaning started soon and my house in order

I am hearing...
All My Children in the background

Around the house...
there is much to do as I want to do a deep clean on every room before winter arrives.

One of my favorite things...
is a clean house....all at the same time.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Darian has an appointment on Thursday morning.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...







2 comments:

  1. "summer didn't last near long enough"--I'll be more than happy to give you some of mine--it was 100 degrees here yesterday, and we won't see reasonable temps until December. I envy your cool weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! 62* at 10am, isn't this wonderful weather Sis.

    NurseExec, where in Florida does it get that warm and stay that late.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!