Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Stealing



Cheers to all us thieves!


INSTRUCTIONS: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Post as "Jodi's Meme: My Life According to (BAND/ARTIST NAME)" The great thing is that if you have already done this meme, you can do it again with a different artist! Please do!

-Are you a male or female?


Lady

-Describe yourself


Coward of the County


-How do you feel right now?


Crazy

-If you could go anywhere, where would you go?


Goin' Back to Alabama

-Your favorite form of transportation

She rides Wild Horses



-Describe Your Morning Routine

Daytime Friends and Nighttime Lovers


-Your best friend is


Lucille

-What's the weather like


Misty

-Pet Peeve?

Gambler

-If your life was a TV show, what would it be called


Islands in the Stream


-Your relationship


We Fell in Love Anyway

-Your Fear


Unchained melody

-What is the best advice you have to give?


Don't Fall in love with a Stranger

-If you could change your name, you would change it to


Elvira

-What do you say when you are frustrated?


I swear

-Thought for the day

You Are So Beautiful



-How you would like to die


Only once in a Lifetime

-Your soul's present condition


Just dropped in

-Your motto


I Will always love You!


My artist: Kenny Rogers




8 comments:

  1. WOW!

    you will always love :) and that is the bestest of all mottos :)

    My Sunday Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Kenny Rogers, and your answers fit! I loled at Coward of the County :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the Kenny theme.

    Have a great Sunday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/im-thinking-its-almost-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now truthfully, is your best friend really Lucille? I love Kenny Rogers!

    I could not possibly use just one artist....so I bent the rules a bit today.

    My S S is posted none the less...hope you can stop by. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect one for the how would you like to die question :P Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great choice - so many different artists chosen today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that was a cute one for today, nicely done Sis

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!