Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Thursday Thunks Recipe


Apple Dumplings with Sprite
4 granny smith apples, cut into 1/4 each peel and core
2 cans Cresent dinner rolls, open and separate
2 cups sugar
1 cup brown sugar
12 ounce can sprite
1 1/2 sticks of margaine
In a 9x13 pan (spray with Pam) wrap each piece of apple in roll, put into baking dish, core side down. Mix sugars together and spread over apples evenly. Cut margarine over top, the pour srpite around the edges of dish. Bake at 375° until nice and brown.
I also added cinnamon.
These are yummy warm with a scoop of Vanilla Ice cream
(I baked mine about 4o minutes





1 comment:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!