Monday, August 3, 2009

A Tree and a Fly

This is my second day of the August Challenge.
Go to One Gal's Musings if you want to participate
or see what makes her and others happy.


Today I took my grandson to his therapist and she was doing some simple psych tests on him.
She asked him to remember 4 objects, subtract 7 from 100 and on down, how are a ball and an orange alike; how are a table and a chair alike, etc. Then she asked "can you tell me how a tree and a fly are alike?"
Without missing a beat his answer was............
"Neither of them can talk!"
It made her and me both laugh.
She said no one had ever answered that way before.


2 comments:

  1. Good for him for answering so quickly! I STILL can't think of an answer.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!