Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is what I believe


  • I believe that having grand kids is much better than having kids.

  • I believe that any hurt or sadness can be made better with sour cream and chips

  • I believe that digging in the dirt can help alleviate all your worries and fears.

  • I believe that coloring the gray in your hair is okay to do until the day you die.

  • I believe that lobster is the best food in the world.

  • I believe that Horatio Caine, CSI Miami, can find any criminal anywhere.

  • I believe it is still okay to color in a coloring book...no matter how old you get.

  • I believe there should only be one season and that season should be summer.

  • I believe it is okay NOT to have fireworks.

  • I believe that painting your toenails is over-rated.

  • I believe no one should have to receive their 5th jury notice until everyone else has served at least once.

  • I believe men should always be the gender to pump gas.

  • I believe they should also be the only ones to take out trash.

  • I believe in God.

  • I believe it is okay to love Elvis!

  • I believe that family is forever.

Now there you go....some of the things that today I believe. What do you believe?




1 comment:

  1. I believe: Those are you answers, hehe
    Afternoon Sis

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!