Monday, July 6, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY July 6, 2009

Outside my window...It is a beautiful summer day. The sun is shining and it is 79f.

I am thinking...that the weekend went by fast but we had a lot of fun.

I am thankful for...the great family that I have.

From the kitchen...we have many leftovers and I don't think I can suggest they have another hamburger for supper tonight.

I am wearing...my scrubs...I will be going to work soon.

I am creating...nothing right now.

I am going...to try my hardest to get the office stuff packed up this week.

I am reading...'Stranger in Paradise'

I am hoping...the summer will slow down some but I know that it won't .

I am hearing...'All my Children' in the background.

Around the house...I need to work on getting the office furniture ready to move and pick out the paint color for the dining room.

One of my favorite things...is homemade fruit salad...yum it was good!

A few plans for the rest of the week:more of the same...Harley is in Adventure Camp this week and Darian is at Boys and Girls Club.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



4 comments:

  1. ust stopping by to tell you I love these lists....!!! ( I can't thhink under pressure.. but do so admire people who can....)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by again... my comment popped right up before I could leave...... And I can't spell "Just".... See??? thinking under pressure..... not my strong suit...... still enjoying your blog, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula,

    Stopping by to say hello and thank you for all the great comments you leave on my police wife blog. I'll have to change the blogroll section to Police Wives, girlfriends AND Moms. :)

    Nice to *meet* you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting. It definitely was a doozie. I can totally laugh about it now...but I will never look at that stretch of highway the same ever again! When you blew out your tire was it a front or rear one?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!