Monday, July 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY July 13, 2009

Outside my window...
  • Today the sky is blue with a few puffy white clouds. It is 81F!
I am thinking...
  • I am thinking that summer is going by fast and we must enjoy each day to the fullest.
I am thankful for...
  • I am thankful for so much...what we have here right now is enough. Why is it people are not happy with what they have.

From the kitchen...
  • Tonight we are going to have Chicken Cordon Blue and broccoli
I am wearing...
  • I am wearing shorts and a summery top
I am creating...
  • Ah creating....only the things in my mind. I must get busy.
I am going...
  • I am going soon to pick up my grandson and take his for his final counseling appointment.
I am reading...
  • 'Abbreviating Ernie' so far a strange book.
I am hoping...
  • I am hoping the next two days are slow and relaxing.
I am hearing...
  • The normal....'All my Children' in the background
Around the house...
  • I have started the laundry and several loads to go. And the pool needs vacuumed.
One of my favorite things...
  • Anyone who knows me knows that one of my favorites is SUMMER
A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Working on Wednesday and Friday and all the rest of the week off.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
  • We will begin getting ready to pack for camp next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!