FOR TODAY July 13, 2009
Outside my window...
- Today the sky is blue with a few puffy white clouds. It is 81F!
- I am thinking that summer is going by fast and we must enjoy each day to the fullest.
- I am thankful for so much...what we have here right now is enough. Why is it people are not happy with what they have.
From the kitchen...
- Tonight we are going to have Chicken Cordon Blue and broccoli
- I am wearing shorts and a summery top
- Ah creating....only the things in my mind. I must get busy.
- I am going soon to pick up my grandson and take his for his final counseling appointment.
- 'Abbreviating Ernie' so far a strange book.
- I am hoping the next two days are slow and relaxing.
- The normal....'All my Children' in the background
- I have started the laundry and several loads to go. And the pool needs vacuumed.
- Anyone who knows me knows that one of my favorites is SUMMER
- Working on Wednesday and Friday and all the rest of the week off.
- We will begin getting ready to pack for camp next week.