Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY July 27, 2009..

Outside my window...
It is dark...I am posting this before I go to bed. I haven't been home from work very long. It is calm and 74F

I am thinking...
What tomorrow holds....an appointment for Darian and I am going to work.

I am thankful for...
The roof over my head in this time of so many people losing their homes. It is a struggle but we are still doing okay.

From the kitchen...
I just finished eating a slice of zucchini bread that Richard made. He is becoming quite the baker.

I am wearing...
black t-shirt and shorts....it is what I wear to bed

I am creating...
Nothing at the moment.

I am going...
to bed soon as I have to get up early in the morning.

I am reading...
Same book as last week....see upper left hand corner

I am hoping...
the rest of the summer goes well for us.

I am hearing...
Silence
Around the house...
Much to do, as usual

One of my favorite things...
Snow cones...cherry

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I work tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday and then I have a four day weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

LOOKS GOOD DOESN'T IT?





3 comments:

  1. I could taste a slice myself, lightly buttered warm bread, yum
    Another 4 day weekend, I must get a job so i can always be off, NOT
    Have a good day sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm....I do love me some cherry snowcone. YUM!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!