Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Stealing


The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!

Today we ripped this meme off a blog and blogger known as UKOK. She explains that she was tagged by Val on Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The "I've Come to Realize" Meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .is what it is

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . .will be okay for 3 years and 8 months.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . .there are a lot of idiots driving also

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to slow down

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . .a lot

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .things don't go my way!

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . .I am not in control.

8. I’ve come to realize that money...IS everything!

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .are boring.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .be raising kids.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .mean the world to me

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom…can never be replaced.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . .is unnecessary

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . .it was too damn early

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .that wine my brother gave me was GOOD

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . .I have laundry to do

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .was what he was

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .it is juvenile.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .will not be long enough

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .will be here before I know it

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .I have to go to work

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .retire.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . .is a stranger

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .is too short

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .didn't last long enough

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .is no music at all

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are very valuable

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .will be gone before we know it

29. I’ve come to realize that me exes. . .can rot in hell

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .get off this computer and get something done

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .my grand kids....but wait I already knew that

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .the government

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .is what it is

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .are a lot of work

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of the future

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .
has been a good one




4 comments:

  1. There are a lot of crazy drivers out there.

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've come to realize that:
    That picnic in the backyard was very good and relaxing, thanks Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, I enjoyed reading your meme. I like your Fourth of July decor. It's pretty. I hope you had a great weekend. I've come to realize nothing is that important any more. Have a great day ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!