Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sunday Stealing




Cheers to all us thieves!

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
  • Hmmm this is a tough one...I just cannot answer this at this moment.
2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
  • I am very traditional. I believe strongly in family getting together on holidays.

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
  • I have no idea.....(these questions are too hard for me tonight)

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
  • I would eat what I wanted and drink what I wanted and start smoking again!

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
  • I have no idea what this means.

6. I am...
  • confused

7. I feel...
  • tired

8. I see...
  • a bed in my future

9. I need...
  • love

10. I love...
  • my grand kids

11. I wish...
  • I was retired

12. I think...
  • I have seen better memes

13. I hear...
  • quiet and it is beautiful

14. I crave...
  • chips and sour cream (think I'll have some before I head to bed)

15. I fear...
  • mice

16. I hope…
  • to see some good answers when I visit other blogs cause these stink.



7 comments:

  1. I've seen better, too! Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe! was thinking the same:) ugh! my answers are up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I would do if I had to write one of these memes. :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't your answers that stunk. It was the questions. 2 memes and neither was very good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great week ahead :)

    here's mine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!