Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Nine




Wedding Bell Blues



Saturday 9: Wedding Bell Blues

1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how would you want it to be.
  • My first wedding was a church affair because that is what my mom wanted and the second time we got married outside by the lake standing in flowers up to our knees in Colorado with only the minister, my best friends, and her kids....

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
  • At least past 25....

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
  • My youngest son...now divorced

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
  • Not particularly

5. Have you cried at a wedding?
  • I don't think so

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or a intimate ceremony?
  • Intimate

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
  • My sister's...she got married at the courthouse.
  • My youngest son...I was his best woman

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
  • Skeptical without a doubt

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
  • Because it is too easy to get married and too hard to stay married. If the license cost the same as the divorce lawyer maybe the youngins would take longer to think about it.






4 comments:

  1. Good answer for the high divorce rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Allison about the divorce rate. My last wedding we paid $35 for the license. We paid $3500 each for the divorce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liar Liar Pants on Fire the last wedding you were at could not have been your youngest sons because ours was after him!!!! By about 8 months!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you would be right about that!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!