Friday, July 24, 2009

Saturday Nine



Saturday 9: Fast Car

1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile?
Now that is a tough one....I would say from Kansas to California, to Las Vegas, to Colorado and back to Kansas

2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received?
I don't know that I have ever received a bad pick up line.

3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten?
Will you marry me?


4. What was the last gift that you received?
Two sugar cookies with icing from someone trying to suck up to me.
It worked!

5. What was the last gift that you gave someone?
Baby monitors...girl at work

6. Tell us about the last time you cried.
Watching an episode of 'Intervention' this past week.

7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.
Tonight while playing in the pool with my 11 year old grandson.
He is a hoot!

8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it?
At times I do...especially when someone is driving 45 mph in a 65 mph and I can't pass. I think that road rage can get people killed.

9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?
My favorite is "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" and I have
never seen the movie. But how can you not love that quote?




7 comments:

  1. Loved your answers this week. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookies would work for me also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, now I want cookies. #7 is SO cute. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I don't know that I have ever received a bad pick up line"

    Are you saying any line worked on you sis?? Easy comes to mind when you say it that way
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Police Wives Inc would love if you could possibly add our link to your blog... We have you listed as an LEO Wife Blog on our website, which you can find at PoliceWives.org. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Bro.... I didn't say any line worked...I just said none of them were 'bad'

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!