Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins

Serendipity

Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. Bacon and eggs make a quick and easy dinner.

2. 'Abbreviating Ernie' is the book I'm reading right now. And it is weird...it is about a cross-dressing urologist who dies of a heart attack while having sex with his wife who is handcuffed to the stove in their kitchen.

3. July brings back memories of hot summer days as a child.

4. My husband's sleeping was obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams you won't have them again..My dream last night was a doozy. I was at the hairdresser and I gave birth to a baby girl. And they didn't have time to do my nails due to delivering my baby!!!!!!

6.You will have to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include a double header baseball game of Paige's and Sunday, I want to relax !

If you want to play along go here

2 comments:

  1. With hash browns and wheat toast.. Orange marmalade, hot black coffee, glass of cold milk.
    Yip, I can do that for an evening meal anytime.
    Love ya sis

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!