Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

Thursday, July 23, 2009


Serendipity



And...here we go!

1.Not having everything is not the end of the world.

2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I am cussing cause I don't like rain!

3. Home grown tomatoes tastes so good!

4. Sometimes, putting others first is not the right thing to do. You got to take care of yourself too!

5. Watching a baby sleep is breathtaking, really.

6. Well, maybe there is more to life than this.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being lazy , tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to stay home but I have to work!

Go to Friday Fill Ins and do some of your own....




1 comment:

  1. I like tomatoes too. I always put them into my salad :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!