Monday, June 22, 2009

The simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY June 22, 2009...

Outside my window...
Outside my window it is hot. Sunny, bright and hot!

I am thinking...
I am thinking that I need to remind my husband not to stay outside too long today!

I am thankful for...
I am thankful for the sun. It makes my garden grow.

From the kitchen...
From the kitchen I am going to make The Tortilla Tower of Doom. Go visit Scribbett if you would like to have the recipe. . I will let you know how wonderful it tastes.

I am wearing...
I am wearing my scrubs as it is a work day.

I am creating...
I am creating a room for my grandson and it involves moving a lot of furniture.

I am going...
I am going to get some organizing things for his room.

I am reading...
I am reading "High Profile" another Jessee Stone novel.

I am hoping...
I am hoping for a smooth, easy day at work today.

I am hearing...
I am hearing All My Children in the background.

Around the house...
Around the house this weekend we got my grand daughter's room all cleaned.

One of my favorite things...
One of my favorite things is the smell of a freshly peeled orange. Yum

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Tomorrow is payday so I will do all the things that go along with that...Wednesday I work and Thursday we will work on Darian's room.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
We are in a heat wave here in Kansas.

1 comment:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!