Monday, June 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY June 15, 2009

Outside my window...
Today outside my window I see the shining sun, a beautiful blue sky. The temp is already 73F and climbing. To be in the 90's today!
I am thinking...
I am thinking it is going to be plenty warm as I pull all those weeds from the flower beds out front.
I am thankful for...
I am thankful for sunny days like this so that I can be outside.

From the kitchen...
I think I will fix Chicken fried steaks, mashed potatoes with gravy and peas for our supper tonight....
I am wearing...
I am wearing shorts and a tee....I know it is Monday, where are my scrubs. Well I took an extra day off this week.
I am creating...
I am creating flower beds, flowers and more flowers.
I am going...
I am going to the nursery because I need a few more things.
I am reading...
I am still reading Jesse Stone...almost finished with this one.
I am hoping...
I am hoping we do not get any storms today.
I am hearing...
I am hearing the chirping of the birds and a lawn mower off in the distance.
Around the house...
Oh my gosh, around the house....it has been neglected as I work outside.
One of my favorite things...
The Summertime....I love it.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
I am off again tomorrow, I work on Wednesday and Friday and on Saturday we are planning a trip to Bennington to see the lavender fields.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
I don't think the place that we will go to will look quite like this but I love this picture.

1 comment:

  1. To hot to work outside, I'll enjoy my ice water and watch my grandson mow the farm this week. Soon as I get the tire on the big tractor fixed I'll help him ;)
    Afternoon Sis

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!