Monday, June 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY June 1, 2009
...
Outside my window...

Outside my window the sunny is shining, there is a light breeze and it is 86F. This is my kind of weather!!

I am thinking...

I am thinking that it is too bad that I have to work today cause I would sure get in the pool.

I am thankful for...

I am thankful for today! It is good!

From the kitchen...

From the kitchen I made a grilled cheese and had a sliced apple. Simple but good.

I am wearing...

I am wearing my scrubs as I will be leaving soon for work.


I am creating...


I am creating a chalkboard on the front of the laundry room door. The plans are ready and now I need to do the painting..

I am going...

I am going to work soon.

I am reading...


I am reading 'Stone Cold' another Jesse Stone novel.

I am hoping...

I am hoping that now that summer is here...the days will slow down so that I can enjoy them.

I am hearing...

I am hearing the TV in the background.

Around the house...

Oh my, around the house there is so much to do. We will be turning the office into a bedroom for the boy and making room in my room for the girl. Looks like they will be with us for at least another school year.

One of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things is summertime.


A few plans for the rest of the week:


My plans include...work today, tomorrow I am going to mow and clean the pool, work on Wednesday and plant flowers on Thursday and work on Friday. Then I have the weekend off.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Tomorrow Willow will be 5










1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are all well at your home for the summer months.
    Love ya Sis

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!