Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing



Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Rene from the blog Blue Rene. She doesn’t say where she got the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


1. What thing is nearest to you ?
I am not sure that I understand this question.....the thing nearest me right now is the keyboard.

2. What is your ring tone ?
The only ring tone on my phone right now that is special is for my young son the cop....The Theme Song from Cops...Bad Boy

3. What was the last message in your inbox ?
I don't message....

4. Who is your best friend ?
I think that would be my husband

5. What is the brand of your TV ?
RCA

6. What schools did you attend?
The School of Hardknocks

7. Do you own a MP4 ?
I don't even know what an MP4 is....

8. What song are you listening to now ?
I am not listening to anything right now.

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ?
Yep. My husband and my two grand kids.

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere?
Nope

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ?
What????

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ?
Probably not

13. Are you always thinking of someone special?
Always

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream?
What????

15. When did you last laugh till you cried?
Tonight at work. Actually I think I cried until I laughed.

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ?
Who has crushes at my age?

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ?
I would want to be on a beach somewhere, anywhere.


18. When was your heart last broken?
This past January.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up?
Two of my grand kids have birthdays on June 27

20. How many email accounts do you have?
Three

10 comments:

  1. Some of those questions were odd, weren't they? Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww come on any age is the right age for crushes :)

    My Sunday Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know- I feel kinda old for a crush too.

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're never too old to have a crush! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was reading your list here. My answers are posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can have a crush at any age!!

    Tell Judd you have a crush on him. He'll love it. ;)

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ?" You can't make up this stuff. I'm guessing she was using s translation program! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You went to the School of Hardknocks too? Wow! Small world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice answers..I got this done
    http://lanisramblings.blogspot.com/

    I also would like to invite you to my monday crazy questions that I JUST am starting. I am hoping it will go over er;;!!
    Please join in! I'd love to have you!
    http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

    thanx Lani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Paula.. you got cool answers..thanks for visiting my site ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!