Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Becky from Musings from the Sofa. She credits two bloggers for her theft, the Queen, and also Zoesmom. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The ABC Meme

A – An advantage you have –I have the advantage of being the world's best grandma

B – Blue or brown eyes –Brown eyes

C – Chore you hate –Putting clothes away..no problem washing them, no problem folding them, but I never get them put away.

D – Dad’s name –Charles Albert

E – Essential start of your day –Coffee

F – Favorite color –For the moment it is purple.

G – Greatest thing you’ve ever done that made you feel really good –Became a grandma

H – Habit you have –I am a chronic bitcher...and I am proud of it....so there!

I – Issue you hate that the world tries to make you pursue –I hate the world trying to make me skinny and wear a seat belt.

J – Job title –Rn

K – Kohl's or Target –Target....I have never been to a Kohl's

L – Living arrangements –In a house with my hubby and 2 grand kids

M – Music you like –All music....except Rap Crap

N - Nicknames –not telling

O – Overnight hospital stay –3 babies and one broken leg

P – Pet Peeve –Liars!

Q – Quote that you like most –"
It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen". Brigitte Bardot

R – Right or left handed –Right

S – Siblings –I have 3 brothers and one sister

T – Time you wake up –.I wake up early but I get up when I am forced to.

U – Underwear –granny panties

V – Vegetable you dislike –breaded tomatoes

W – What makes you run late –I don't run late....I am always early

X – X-rays you’ve had –many on my right leg....my gall bladder...a chest xray....

Y – Yummy food you make –Shepherds Pie

Z – Zoo animal –Monkeys....they are the best!

13 comments:

  1. :) @ chronic bitcher

    very honest answers :) happy SS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved H and U. Hope you have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have said liars for pet peeve. Can't stand to be lied to, what's the reasoning behind it, you always find out the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your answers:) and i find answer to your "I" quite funny. my SS is up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you and the granny panties. Sure beats the thong floss thing :)

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-stealing-stuff-and-quotes.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I know any nurses who aren't chronic bitchers. I know I am one, LOL! Have a happy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen". I love that. Happy SS to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. seat belt laws....I detest that myself. It's against civil rights. We at one time fought the courts about motorcycles safety helmets too.

    I posted. I do hope you can stop by for a visit with me today too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always impress me with your joy of being a grandmother! I wish I got to see my grandkids more. But I do get to see them for over a week in August. I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed reading your answers!
    I'll never be a grandma. There was a time I didn't want to..I wasn't ready...But I am now and my daughter can't have children...:-( and if she could have a little girl that look and acted like she did..I'd probably kidnap her!

    Chronic bitcher huh?? LOL well hell, that's ok! Least you don't lie :-)
    LOL
    Lani


    visit monday crazy questions
    http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chronic bitcher. I like that. A lot. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shepherds Pie is awesome!
    Would you send me some please?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shepherds Pie sounds really good. I haven't had that in ages!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!