Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Nine


1. What was your favorite active game as a child?
I would have to say that as I child I most loved to play hide and seek! I don't think we were really all that active, but it was sure fun. Especially if we were hiding with one of our brothers friends!!!

2. What was your favorite board game as a child?
My favorite board game as a child was Monopoly. We played it so much that I wouldn't touch a Monopoly game today.

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth.
Mostly we played with our siblings....I had three brothers and a sister. Who needs friends when you have siblings.

4. What is your favorite card game?
I haven't played a game of cards in years; but I used to be a mean pitch player.

5. What board games do you enjoy now?
Now I play with the grand kids and lately we have enjoyed 'Blurt'

6. Do you play video games? Which ones?
Nope, no video games for this old lady.

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now.
No time now for friends....I work full-time and am raising two grand kids and taking care of an elderly husband.

8. Do you play any sports now?
God no.....I am sure that would kill me.

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
I am so not into sports....I do like to watch ice skating.

4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on the video game thing.
    Good answers!

    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-about-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do video games either! Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a brothers friend????
    Only game I play is 7 card stud at PokerStars, and not often
    Hi Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I do believe this is a great blog. I ѕtumbleduрon it ;) Ι wіll come bacκ yеt
    agaіn since Ι saveԁ аs a favoritе it.
    Μoney anԁ frеedom iѕ the greаtеst way to change, may you
    be riсh and contіnue to hеlp otherѕ.
    Also visit my website - discount designer dresses online

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!