Friday, June 26, 2009

Saturday Nine

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


1. Where were you when you heard that Michael Jackson died?
  • Was watching TV last night and they broke in to say there would be a special about the death of Michael Jackson.

2. How do you think that he will be remembered?
  • It is sad to say but I think he will be remembered as a weirdo!

  • 3. What was your favorite Jackson tune?
  • Beat it!

4. Did you watch the original Charlie’s Angels?
  • Yes I did.

5. Did someone you know have that poster of Farrah?
  • Yes....lots

6. Did you consider her battle with cancer heroic?
  • I don't know that you can call a battle with cancer heroic. It is what it is!

7. Were you a fan of The Tonight Show Starring Johnnie Carson?
  • Nope

8. Did you like Ed McMahon on the show?
  • He was okay

9. What else will you remember McMahon for?
  • Going bankrupt

RIP

In Memory of Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon


8 comments:

  1. thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. your answers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beat it...that was great!
    Good list.
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/saturday-if-i-had-magical-sunglasses-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP to them all. Have a good Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting that three people that almost everyone can picture their faces all died within a few days of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was a weirdo. It is what it is. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My answer for #9 is the same. I saw him on Larry King talking about it and couldn't help but feel sad for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Paula, thank you for checking out my blog! I love your background, and I will be back to explore. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!