Monday, June 22, 2009

Grandma Has Lost it!

Well today was to be the first day of camp for my grandson. He was going to spend the week going to the Dillon Nature Center, which is not far from our house. It is a day-camp, with an all nighter on Thursday. And let me tell you, he has been very excited.
We took him out and got him equipped with a fishing pole.




And we got him a Coleman lunch box.

We equipped him with sunscreen and bug spray.

He packed his own lunch on Sunday night....lots of goodies and of course some PB&J sandwiches.

Sunday night he was off to bed and said...."I am so excited that I don't think I can sleep"
Of course he did.....I got him up early this morning and Papa said that he would take him and grandma could go back to bed.
When I got up Papa said, "Boy, granny you have really goofed up this time!"
I guess camp doesn't start until next Monday.
At least everyone had a good sense of humor about it.
And he has everything he needs and will be ready to go.
Just have to make some new PB&J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!