Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill In's

And...here we go!

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting something to go wrong. .

2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a good person.

3. Holding a new grandchild is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.

4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy traveling and partying.

5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine liquor and mixer .

6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without wine or salt in it.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working , tomorrow my plans include going to the lavender fields and Sunday, I want to relax in the pool with the grand kids. !


Go here if you want to play along.

2 comments:

  1. I only have two grandchildren and I can so well remember holding them for the first time. Good answer. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!