Monday, May 11, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY May 11, 2009...

Outside my window...

Outside my window today the sun is shining, the sky is so blue and the temp is 63F.

I am thinking...

I am thinking that possibly spring is here.

I am thankful for...

These days, I am thankful for everything.


From the kitchen...

I just had yesterday's leftover Chinese food. Ummm good

I am wearing...

It must be Monday....I am wearing my scrubs.

I am creating...

I am still working on flower beds.

I am going...

I am going to be so glad when all the flower beds are ready to be planted. I hate Bermuda grass!!!

I am reading...

I am still reading the book 'Fit to be Tied'. It is a weird book and I am not really sure that I like it but once I start a book I finish it.

I am hoping...

I am hoping that the week won't fly by so fast. They are all going by in such a hurry.

I am hearing...

I am hearing All My Children in the background.

Around the house...

I will strip the beds tomorrow and wash all the linens.

One of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things to do is to dig in the dirt. I love the feel of cool/warm dirt on my fingers. I love to see the worms and the bugs and I love the look after the beds are all clean and ready for the flowers.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Tomorrow I think I will take Harley to get a haircut and then the rest of the week will be the normal stuff

Here is picture thought I am sharing....


To read more or join us if you want go to The Simple Woman's Daybook and join

2 comments:

  1. Wow--you're having a heat wave! Glad your weather has improved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outside your window today it's 59* and cloudy again. Oh well if we don't like the weather just wait a few minute, it'll change

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!