Monday, May 25, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY May 25, 2009...

Outside my window...

Outside my window today it looks like summer may be right around the corner. The sky is so blue with some whipsy little clouds and the sun is shining brightly. It is already 80F and will get warmer.

I am thinking...

I am thinking how sad it is that I have to go to work today.

I am thankful for...


I am thankful for the fact that I have a job to go to although I do like to complain

From the kitchen...


From the kitchen there is nothing.....we have been gone for the past four days and Papa will be in charge of himself for today.

I am wearing...

I am wearing what I always wear at this time on Monday....my scrubs.

I am creating...

I am creating a fantasy about not having to work and living on an island.

I am going...


I am going to get out the pool tomorrow and start the process of putting it up.

I am reading...
I am still reading "Fit To Be Tied"

I am hoping...


I am hoping that I will get a lot done with the next three days off work.

I am hearing...

I am hearing the rerun of One Life to Live....I did not know they did reruns.

Around the house...

Ah around the house....it is a mess and there is unpacking to do..

One of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things is a clean and orderly house and I do know seem to have much of that anymore.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

A few plans for the rest of the week are tomorrow I get colored and hi-lited; I want to get the pool up, hope to get the grommets into the pool cover and mow the grass.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Three of my beautiful grands before we left on a weekend in Kansas City



2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Your grandchildren are beautiful! It sounds like you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. I hope you have a good day at work. Your pizza from a couple of posts back looks delicious ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the weekend went well, now get to work

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!