Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sunday Stealing

.Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Nicole from the blog I Heart RG. She claims that snagged this from The Narnian Queen. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


1. What is on the walls of your room?

Which room......this room, my bedroom, the other rooms....which room?

2. What type of music do you listen to?

I like all kinds of music but mostly I listen to classic country and the oldies.

3. What do you want more than anything right now?

Right now more than anything I want to retire and just stay home all the time.

4. Do you get scared in the dark?

Sometimes the dark can be scary but mostly I don't get scared in the dark.

5. What's you worst fear?

My worst fear is that one of my kids will die before I do.

6. If you could anything right now, what would it be?

If I could be anything right now I would be very rich!

7. What’s the meaningful gift that you’ve received?

I have said this many times, the most meaningful gift I have ever received was on my 40th birthday my youngest son bought me a gold necklace with the initials RN. It was the first gift he ever bought me with his own money and using his own judgement. I still call this one of my most prized possessions.

8. Do you have a crush?

OMG no!

9. Who is your favorite celebrity?

I don't really have a favorite celebrity.

10. Could you fall in love with someone that you know must leave?

Probably.

11. Share a favorite quote of yours.

"I must learn to love the fool in me...the one who feels too much, talks too much, takes too many chances, wins sometimes and loses often, lacks self-control, loves and hates, hurts and gets hurt, promises and breaks promises, laughs and cries."
Theodore Issac Rubin

12. What’s your weakness?
I have many weaknesses......bread, chips, beer, kissing my grand kids, buying flowers

13. Do you believe that we all have a soul mate?

Nah not so much!

14. What were you doing before Sunday Stealing?

Nothing much....


15. What do you get complicated about the most?
Politics


16. What turns you off the most from a potential partner?

Smothering me!

17. What is you worst habit?

Bitching


18. When was the last time that you were jealous?

Many years ago...too much wasted energy now


19. Have you ever had a “friend with benefits”?

Sure....now he is my husband!

20. Do you use sarcasm?

Who me???

21. At the moment, what’s you favorite song?

Brett Michael's.....All I Ever Needed

22. What is you favorite day of the year?
My favorite day of the year...hmmmm...I think this year it will be the first day of the 2009-2010 School year.


23. Describe your love life

None of your business.

24. When was your last one night stand?

I don't believe in one night stands.....

25. How many past lovers are too many?

However many you want is okay with me

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on #2 -- I listen to classic country and the oldies from the 50's and 60's all the time. Happy Mother's Day to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good answers. I wouldn't mind retiring and staying home all day either. Wondering where the quote came from. Hope you have a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erie....sorry I fixed it. Don't know what I was thinking not giving Theodore the credit...Have a good Mother's Day yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can handle you music choices sis, much of my own stuff comes from th era also

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so with you on retiring. I can't believe I have to do this for god knows how many more years...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You would think that how many present lovers than past lovers would be more relevant... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!