Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing




Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Alison from the blog Hairline Fracture She claims that snagged this from Facebook. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I most hate paying any kind of insurance bill. In order to collect someone has to die, get sick, be in an accident, or some other catastrophe. Just doesn't seem right to me.


2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
It has been so long since I have had a romantic dinner that I cannot remember. I just do not need the 'romance' anymore.

3. How many colleges did you attend?
Just the one that I graduated from.

4. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It is bedtime....it is an old tee-shirt that belonged to my son. From Old Navy.

5. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Shit....do I have to go to work today???

6. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I don't remember my last thought. I fell asleep watching "What Not to Wear"

7. What do you miss being a child?
I miss having none of the responsibilities that I have now.

8. What errand/chore do you despise?
I despise going to the grocery store. Lucky for me my husband likes to go.

9. Have you found real love yet?
Whatever that means........I think that I have.

10. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
A long cash register receipt.

11. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Nope.....it is necessary for legal purposes....like pension plans, health insurance, etc.

12. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Can't think of a single one that would get me to go out to dinner

13. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
Nope....except to practice a fire drill at the hospital when I used to work. They would light the Resuscitation Annie on fire and we would have to use the extinguisher.

14. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I have seen all of California that I need to see.

15. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
At this point in my life I AM NOT GOING to start either.

16. Do you have a “go to” person?
Yep, my husband.

17. Are you where you want to be in life?
Yes.

18. Over the years, what about you do you think has changed the most?

Without a doubt it is the body.....fatter and it all droops

19. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No way!

20. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Nope.

21. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
Home.

22. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
My mom

23. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
My mom

24. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Unfortunately I do that ......go here and see what I wrote.

25. What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
My husband needing to have 5 vessel by pass surgery.

26. What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Don't

27. What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Come to work when you are supposed to.

28. If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Well I would like to say that I would not have gotten married the first time but then I wouldn't have my sons.

29. If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
I would change the path that my oldest son chose to take in life.

8 comments:

  1. nice no. 16 :-) happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice on no. 26. Comes close to mine. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not even Johnny Depp? [for #12] ---kidding.


    My post is now published. Won't you stop by and pay me a visit if you can find time today? Happy Stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers! #10 is so true for me too. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know all too well all about those long receipts from Wal-Mart. I also know to not bring anyone else with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like short and precise answers. Happy Weekend. Mine is published too. Hope you'd be able to drop by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I've seen all of California I need to see..." sums that up! Great job. Happy Sunday~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have given you an award. Please stop by and check it out.

    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!