Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Today we ripped this meme off a
blogger and blog named Monkey In a Suit. He explains that he ripped it off from Average Jane. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Cheers to all us thieves!


1. Name one person who made you smile today:

Beth, a CNA that I work with! She makes me crack up


2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?

At 8 this morning I was still sleeping....I am not a morning person.


3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?

45 minutes ago I was at work....I just got home.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?

My favorite candy bar is a Snickers.

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?

Yes, several times!

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?

Cranberry juice.

7. What was the last thing you ate?

Carrot cake

8. The last sporting event you watched?

I try not to watch but my hubby had on a gold match.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?

Nope.......I believe in God but am not a big fan of organized religion.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?

Without a doubt.

11. What are you doing tomorrow?

Working

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?

I think about the trip that we took there in 2000.....Sydney, the Outback, Melbourne, Brisbane....we saw Olympic Stadium, kangaroos in the wild. It was an awesome trip.

13. Biggest annoyance right now?

New graduate nurses that thing they know everything.

14. Last song listened to?

Please Mr. Please.....Olivia Newton John

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?

Are you kidding me????? I am the maid.

16. Are you jealous of anyone?

Yes, anyone who has a maid service.

17. Is anyone jealous of you?

Not that I know of.

18. What do you usually do during the day?

sleep.....and go to work

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?

Yes I do

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?

I am now that you asked me if I hate anyone. thanks


11 comments:

  1. I haven't eaten carrot cake in a long time....

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too havent had carrot cake in ages :(

    Happy SS

    http://fart-in-a-jar.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-stealing-monkeys-meme.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to visit Australia one day. It seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked no. 20. :-)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, I love reading these little memes that you do. I hope you have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy!!!!! Carrot cake. Was it homemade? With that wonderfully sinful cream cheese icy!!! Oh be still my heart.


    Come on over if you can find time today....my Sunday Stealing is now posted. Have a super day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, loved your answers, can we add the new residents starting in the next month dare I say with the graduate nurses:))

    I loved,"I am the maid".

    Purple

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum. Carrot Cake. My favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a morning person either...which is why I like working evenings. Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LMAO at "jealous of anyone with maid service"! Well put! Have a great Sunday, Paula...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had made service!! they made me do this, they made me do that. So I just am gone to retire

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!