Sunday, May 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

If you would like to create your own day book and join the group go
to Peggy Hostetler's "The Simple Woman's Daybook"
and join.


FOR TODAY May 3, 2009 ...

Outside my window...
Tonight outside my window it is very dark and cloudy. We have had rain most all of this week. The temps have been in the 50's. I am wondering if we will ever seen warm weather.

I am thinking...
I am thinking of all the things that need to be done outside if we can just warm up some. I do have most of the flower beds ready to plant.

I am thankful for...
I am thankful for the CNA's that I work with. They do a good job taking care of our residents.

From the learning rooms...
Ah another good week for the grandson. We are now all B's and one C. Such an improvement and I can tell that he is proud of himself too!

From the kitchen...
No plans from the kitchen this week. I just ate a slice of pizza that was pretty good for a frozen pizza.

I am wearing...
I am wearing an old t-shirt and a pair of old shorts. I am heading for bed soon.

I am creating...
I am creating a design that I am planning to paint on my concrete patio floor.

I am going...
I am going to have to look up on Google what type of paint I need to get for my patio project.

I am reading...
I just started a new book by an author I have never read. It is called "Fit to be Tied" (see upper left corner of my blog)

I am hoping...
I am hoping that tomorrow is a peaceful day at work as I am the only nurse on the upper floor.....grrrrrr I wish they would hire more nurse.

I am hearing...
I am hearing the blissful quiet of the house.

Around the house...
This week I am going shopping for a couple of those over the door shoe holders to put in my bathrooms to organize all the stuff. Since the grands have moved in it seems we have a lot of clutter in the bathrooms.

One of my favorite things...
One of my favorite things is to come home from work in the late evening and see the sleeping faces of these precious little ones that are now living under my roof!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Nothing special planned this week

Here is a picture thought that I am sharing.....

Oh what a thrill it would be to have this 'little' room to hide away in!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your entry. All the best with painting the patio floor. I'm also getting ready to paint - the garage wall.
    Thanks for sharing.

    God Bless,
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry. I'd love to see a pic of the patio floor when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you a CNA? I was for 15 years and it is the hardest paid job I ever had

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your daybook! Good luck with your patio floor:)

    Happy Monday!:)

    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear the great nephew is doing great in school now. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh THAT is a beautiful bathroom. I LOVE that bathtub... sigh... Someday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!