1. Do you feel that you have “a score to settle” with anyone?
- Yes, as a matter of fact I do have a score to settle. But it is just not worth it.
2. Do you own anything that you think is unbreakable?
- I do not believe that anything is "unbreakable"
3. Tell us about a crazy thing you did in high school.
- One night while my mom was sleeping my brother and I snuck out of the house. We pushed his car to the corner so that she would not hear it start. Then we went out and necked with our boyfriend/girlfriend until 3 a.m. While driving home I said, "What if we pull up and all the lights are on?" My brother said we would just keep on driving. Well, we pulled up. All the lights were on. He did not keep driving. I had never seen my mom as mad as she was. She was so mad that she did not speak to me. She handed me a letter. In the letter it said that I was grounded for one month from everything and that she would be taking me to and from school. Ack..................what happened to my brother, you ask? Nothing!!!!!!! When I asked why....."Boys don't get pregnant" was the answer. What????? I wanted to ask her who she thought got the girls pregnant but she was too mad...I served every moment of being grounded.
4. Name the one talent of yours that you think is the best.
- My best talent is growing things. I love houseplants and to garden. I have 3 African violets that are more than 15 years old and a fig tree in the living room that is 20 years old. Some of my annuals come back every year and they are only supposed to last one year. I have an awesome green thumb.
5. Who wins American Idol? (if you don’t watch, tell us about a reality show that you do follow.)
- I don't watch American Idol. I do watch Survivor....and right now I want Taj to win.
6. What is your favorite movie in black & white?
- I have no favorite movies in black and white. I do not watch movies.
7. What is one thing advertised too much on TV?
- Viagra! give it a rest................LOL (that was funny)
8. What is your current favorite TV drama?
- I have a few....CSI Miami, CSI Las Vegas and the Unit
9. What is your current favorite TV comedy?
- Two and a Half Men