Friday, May 29, 2009

Saturday 9




1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?

It depends....for the most part I would rather know that someone is coming. But sometimes I don't mind a surprise visit.

2. Last person you talked to on the phone?

I just got through talking to my cop son....I wanted to know if smoking marijuana shows up in a UA. Funny question, you ask. Believe me I have a reason. And nope, it's not my UA that I was wondering about....

3. Last person on your missed call list?

An unknown caller...good thing I missed them.

4. Who calls you the most?

I think that would be my youngest son.

5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?

Breaking up is hard to do.....Neil Sedaka

6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?

Money......lots of it

7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?

Love Me Tender....Elvis Presley


8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?

I wish that I lived for today but I really do live for tomorrow...does that make any sense?

9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?

Frankenstein

10 comments:

  1. I don't mind missing unknown callers too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankenstein- lol.
    I remember Sedaka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Money is NEVER a bad thing! Have a happy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone smoking the tomato plant smoking leaves again sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Neil Sedaka's "Breaking up is hard to do".

    And yes, pot will show up on a UA if they are looking for it. It takes many weeks for it to get out of a person's body for it to come back negative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with the Sedaka song. Either version, too. Happy Saturday, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  7. join the club of lucky moms where our children call us alot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally understand the live for tomorrow. I feel the same way. I am always planning or plotting out my next move! Check out my Saturday nine here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula, I love stopping by your website, you have great answers!!!

    Purple

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that elvis song too. :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!