Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chalkboard Door


Recently while browsing through some blogs I came across this adorable post at Phillips Phamily Phive.....a chalkboard serving tray. It got me to thinking and I have decided that I am going to paint the door between my dining room and laundry room (it is closed all the time) with chalkboard paint. But do I want to deal with all the chalk dust.....nope! So after some searching here is what I stumbled upon......Chalk Ink Markers. There is even a blog called Just Chalkin that shows ways the markers have been used. I am so excited and can't wait to do this project. I will be back with pictures when I am done. Cool, huh?


1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! Pics please when it's done :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!