Monday, April 13, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY ..........April 13, 2009

Outside my window...

Outside my window it is cloudy and dreary. It rained all day yesterday. Today the rain is gone but the sun has not returned. And it is still too cold for my taste. It is only 43F. But the wind is only a breeze.

I am thinking...

I am thinking how fast the time goes by when I am off work. I just finished having 6 days off and it flew by. Now today I go back to work!

I am thankful for.....

I am thankful for everything that I have. I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, a job, and plenty to eat. I am thankful that we do not have the struggles that some are going through.


From the kitchen...

From the kitchen today it will be leftovers from our Easter dinner. Ham with sweet potatoes, scalloped potatoes and another kind of vegetable. And cranberry salad.

I am wearing...

I am wearing my scrubs as I will be leaving for work soon.

I am creating...

As I have said before I am not very creative so I will let you know when I start to create something.

I am going...

I am going to have to get started on the flower beds soon. I hate to take the covering of fall leaves off too soon. It could still be too cold.

I am reading...

I am reading the second book in the Jesse Stone series...this one is Trouble in Paradise.

I am hoping...

I am hoping we have good luck this week with teaching division to Darian. He has so much anger that it seems when we do homework is when it shows itself.

I am hearing...

I am hearing All My Children in the background.

Around the house...

Around the house there is so much that needs done that I just don't know where to start.


One of my favorite things...

One of my favorite things is when the tulips start to poke up through the ground. It really shows that spring is just around the corner.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

I work on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Tuesday Justin will be here with Paige, Darian needs a haircut, Thursday the kids go with mom so it is my day!


Here is a picture thought that I am sharing.....

The kids in the rain yesterday...

To join us at The Simple Woman's Daybook go over to visit Peggy here.

1 comment:

  1. Tulips are a new love for me! For your "I am creating" how about "creating pretty flower beds!" :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!