Friday, April 3, 2009

Saturday Nine

Organize This

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



1. Are you an organized person?

In some parts of my life I am organized and there are other areas that I am not.
I love organization however.

2. What is one thing about your home that has to be just so or it drives you crazy when it comes to organization?

My kitchen cabinets have to be organized. I hate it when my husband puts
away the groceries.

3. Do you have one little nuance about your organization that most people consider to be a little over the top? What is it?

None that I know of

4. What is your favorite organizational tool? (bins, closet organizers, etc.)

My favorite is those shoe organizers that hang over the door. They are great in all rooms but especially the bathroom to keep everything handy on the back of the bathroom door.

5. Where is your favorite place to buy organizational needs?


Walmart.....my favorite place to buy everything.

6. Are you more organized at work or at home?


Without a doubt, I am more organized at work. My boss has used the word "anal"

7. Are you more or less organized than your significant other?


I am by far more organized than my husband.

8. Does your significant other help or hurt organization?


His office desk is a mess....otherwise I organize all his stuff

9. What is the most important recreational items that you organize?


Nothing.....

5 comments:

  1. Paula, what no stamp collection? Very good! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT QUESTIONS....I'M PLAYING...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta have those kitchen cabinets organized myself...I hate searching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't put groceries away, I let the grocery do that.
    Meal planning what's that?
    I just stop by the store every day or two on the way home from work and buy what I need. I walk around the store and decide what I want for dinner, buy it and eat it that night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice answers. i think most of us are more organized at work.

    thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!